As a driver at Helsby and Longden Ltd Ltd you will be part of a great team, working for a company with over 90 years’ experience in logistics and warehousing. Due to our continued success we are always expanding and looking for motivated and reliable HGV drivers.
We are looking for drivers who are flexible, prepared to work hard and be able to work away at least 4 nights per week. You need to hold a Full HGV C+E Class One licence along with a valid Driver Qualification Card (DCPC).
As part of our driving workforce you will:
- Receive your full DCPC training whilst in our employment
- Receive continuous training in other areas as required
- Be supplied with company uniform and safety equipment
- Have paid guaranteed minimum hours of 48hrs per week
- Drive a Volvo FH (all under 3 years old)
- Be able to join the company Pension Scheme once eligible
If you are interested joining our team, please email a copy of your latest CV and contact details to our Transport Manager, who will be in touch for an informal chat.